98 Bushfire Fundraiser
We are hosting an event to raise money for the Rural Fire Service NSW to help them combat the the bushfires. Open to all!
We will run a team competition and two individual challenges throughout the morning. Below is a rundown of the events.
– $50 entry fee per team (Paid on the day)
– Heats will start at 7am in the FYF All In class. Roll up and jump in. We will run on a first come first served basis for 2.5 hours. The winners will be announced at 9:30am
– Teams of 2 – 2 x Male, 2 x Female or mixed.
– Teams will also be able to enter via 98 Online.
– Prizes for all 3 divisions.
98 Bike Erg
98 Box Jump Overs 24/20
*Split however you like
1. 50 Burpee Bar Touch For Time
2. 100m Ski Erg For Time
These will run throughout the morning. Prizes will be awarded for quickest male and quickest female.
– Bodyscience gift packs worth $500
– 1 month class membership at 98 Gym
– 3 x PT Sessions with any member of Team 98
There will be a donation bucket for all spectators or for people who want to give a little bit extra.
A BBQ and refreshments provided for a gold coin donation.
This is open to all members and non members. Please bring your friends and family down to get involved.
Book here or just turn up and get involved.