98 x Concept 2 Ski Erg World Sprints
The SkiErg Sprints is an annual virtual race that allows you to compare your time against others worldwide in a one-weekend showdown of SkiErg speed. There are age categories from 12 and under to 80+ as well as adaptive classes. This event is for everyone!
When and Where
The 2018 SkiErg Sprints takes place between November 09-10, 2018. At 98 Gym.
- Race 1,000 meters on the Concept2 SkiErg November 09-10, 2018.
- Individuals should enter their time in their Concept2 Online Logbook by November 12 22:00 GMT (17:00 ET). We will do this for our members.
Late submissions cannot be accepted. All results MUST be submitted by November 12 22:00 GMT (17:00 ET).
Incentives and Rewards
- Inclusion on the results board.
- A specially designed downloadable certificate.
- The winners of each category will receive custom engraved cowbells to help ring in the snow season. Prizes will also be awarded for the top three times. Categories are listed below.
There are separate results for men and women as well as separate adaptive categories for both men and women.
- 12 and under
- Seated (PR1 and PR2 athletes)
- Standing (PR3 athletes)
- Visually Impaired (PR3)
98 Gym and 98 Online Members
We will be taking part in this sprint series as a gym on the Friday 9th and Saturday 10th of November class times. We will record everyone’s results and send them off to Concept 2. All members should have a run at this. I think you will surprise yourselves. This is time to test all the work you have done so far this year.