CHeBA Charity Ski Relay
Today we held a charity event at 98. It involved 6 teams of 5 trainers from gyms around Sydney and one from Wollongong. The aim was to raise awareness and funds for CHeBA (Centre for Healthy Brain ageing) I always love a bit of competition, this event took it to the next level. A lot very fit people all out to win, the atmosphere was awesome!
15km Ski Erg
- Women of Treign (Darlinghurst)
- Complete Strength & Performance (Concord)
- Definition Fitness (Wollongong)
- Flow Athletic (Paddington)
- 98 Riley Street Gym (Darlinghurst)
- Mixed team including Benny Seymour, Andrew Papadopoulos & katie Williams.
I was glad we could help CHeBA and was pumped that Team 98 took the win! I think i may need a couple of days recovery…