Covid Safe Behaviours At 98 Gym
Following the advice of the Australian Government Department of Health, We will be actively taking additional precautionary measures to minimise the risk of coronavirus (COVID-19) at 98. These include:
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitisation of the gym and equipment.
- Providing additional hand sanitisers and disinfectant wipes for member and staff use.
- Reminding members and staff on hygiene and cleanliness best practices.
- Providing infrared thermometers for members and staff use.
- Creating 1.5m spaced work areas.
- Registering 98 Gyms COVID Safety Plan
- Having a dedicated hygiene marshal on duty at all times.
The World Health Organisation (WHO) recommends hygiene and other measures to reduce the general risk of infections by:
- Frequently clean hands by using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Bring your own sweat towel. No towel, no training.
- When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – throw tissue away immediately and wash hands.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has fever and cough.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing seek medical care early and do not visit the gym
If you have any questions regarding our Covid safe plan at 98 please contact us on [email protected]